Arcoxia is a medication used to treat acute and chronic signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and gouty arthritis, relief of acute pain, chronic musculoskeletal pain, and management of ankylosing spondylitis. Arcoxia 90 mg works by blocking the COX-2 enzyme in the body that causes pain and inflammation. This happens with less risk of stomach ulcers compared to other NSAIDs drugs.
Where to buy Arcoxia:
One can buy Arcoxia online with a prescription in most online pharmacies at affordable prices. The Arcoxia 90 mg price is around $29.00 – $240.00 on our website, depending on the quantity and power of the medicine. This may be slightly lower in pharmacies with discounts and coupons.
Dosage and Direction of Arcoxia 90 mg
Care should be taken to use the drug as recommended by the doctor. The common dose for osteoarthritis and chronic musculoskeletal is the Arcoxia 60 mg, which is taken once in a day and for ankylosing spondylitis, it is 90 mg once a day. Arcoxia dose 120 mg dosage is taken once a day for the relief of gouty attacks. The dose may be adjusted when necessary depending on the patient’s response to treatment.
· One should not take aspirin with Arcoxia Etoricoxib as the risks of developing stomach ulcers may increase.
· People with kidney, liver, and heart disease should take the medication while under close observation from the doctor.
· The lowest effective dose should be used for the treatment and should be used for the shortest period possible to minimize the risks of heart attacks and strokes.
· Arcoxia 90 mg may cause an increased risk of high blood pressure and therefore, the patient’s blood pressure should be checked from time to time.
· One should make sure to take the exact recommended dose without increasing, decreasing, or stopping the therapy suddenly.
· The patient should make sure the medication has not expired as it may not be effective.
· Breastfeeding women should consult the doctor prior to taking the medication.
· The drug may hide the symptoms of an infection. One should not be close to infected persons and should also practice hygiene while under Arcoxia 90 medication.
Arcoxia 90 mg is contraindicated to people with an allergic reaction to the drug or any other NSAIDs, people who have had heart failure, heart attack, chest pain, kidney disease, liver disease, high blood pressure, bypass surgery, stroke, and narrow or blocked arteries of extremities. Patients who are about to have a major surgery of the heart or arteries should also not take the drug.
Children and pregnant women (over 6 months pregnant) are not indicated to take the medication.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects that may possibly occur while using Arcoxia Etoricoxib includes:
· Nausea and vomiting
· Rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the face, tongue, and lips.
· Mouth ulcers
· Heart failure
· Stomach pain.
Although some side effects may disappear after a few days or weeks when the body adjusts to the treatment, one should inform the doctor when they experience the above or other side effects.
The patient should inform the doctor of any other drugs they use or will be using under treatment like warfarin, rifampicin, water pills, ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers, lithium, birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy, and methotrexate, among others.
The missed dose of Arcoxia 90 mg should be taken immediately or skipped when the time for the next dose is a few hours away (less than 6 hours).
An overdose should be reported immediately to the doctor for supportive and symptomatic assistance.
After one buy Arcoxia 90 mg online, they should take ultimate care to ensure that the drug is being stored away from excessive heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. For effective use, it should be stored at room temperature and away from children and pets.