Feldene 20 mg is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used for the treatment of pain or inflammation that is caused by osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Feldene, also known by its generic name as Piroxicam, works by blocking one’s body from producing some natural substances that cause inflammation and pain.
One can buy Feldene 10 mg from our online pharmacy at affordable costs. When one decides to buy Feldene online, they should take precautions to ensure that the medication is taken only as directed by the doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage of Feldene 20 mg
It is crucial to consider the potential benefits and risks of the Feldene 20 mg medication and other treatment options before taking the drug.
The medication is usually taken once a day orally, ensuring the lowest effective dosage for the shortest duration (to reduce the risk of stomach bleeding and other side effects) consistent with one’s medical condition and response to treatment. To prevent stomach upset, the patient should take Feldene 20 mg capsules with food, milk, or an antacid. Taking the drug regularly will result in full benefits.
Precautions of Feldene 20 mg
Before taking the medication, one should observe the following precautions:
· The patient should inform the doctor if they are allergic to any NSAIDs medication such as naproxen, celecoxib, or ibuprofen.
· The patient should share their medical history with the doctor, especially of asthma, anemia, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, stroke, stomach problems, etc.
· Feldene flash 20 mg tablets may cause kidney problems to patients who are dehydrated, have heart failure, have kidney disease, or to patients who are old. The patient should drink plenty of fluids when taking the Feldene 10 mg medications as directed by the doctor and inform the doctor when they notice any change in the urine amount.
· One should avoid driving, or operating machinery since the medication may make one dizzy or drowsy.
· One should avoid daily alcohol and tobacco use because Feldene 10 mg may cause stomach bleeding.
· Older patients should take precautions, as they may be more sensitive to the side effects of Feldene 20 mg medication, especially stomach or intestinal bleeding and kidney problems.
· The patient should inform the doctor if they are pregnant or intend to become pregnant during medication. The drug is passed to breast milk; therefore, breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking the medication.
· The medicine may interact with other medicines so the patient should inform the doctor about any other medicine they take or intend to take with Feldene 20 mg.
Side effects of Feldene 20 mg
When taking the Felden 20 mg medication, one may experience the following unwanted side effects:
· Dry skin
· Upset stomach
· Runny nose
Some severe side effects of Feldene 10 mg medication includes:
· pain when swallowing
· Easy bruising or prolonged bleeding time
· Changes in hearing
· Mood changes
· Changes in the amount of urine due to kidney problems
· Allergic reactions such as rash; itching, swelling of the face, tongue, or throat, severe dizziness, and difficulty in breathing.
· Heart failure symptoms, such as swelling feet, fatigue, and unusual weight gain.
The rare but fatal side effects of Feldene 10 mg are:
· Symptoms of liver damage such as dark urine, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, stomach pain, and jaundice, or yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Other symptoms may occur when taking the Feldene 20 mg drug, and it is always important to seek medical assistance when they occur.
People searching for Feldene 20 mg also search for: