Medrol Dosepak is a steroid medication used to block the release of hormones responsible for pain and inflammation in the body. Medrol 4mg treats inflammatory conditions such as allergic disorders, lupus, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, arthritis, and conditions that affect the skin, eye, lungs, stomach, blood cells and the nervous system.
One can buy Neo Medrol online from most drug stores if they have a prescription from a doctor. The drug is also available as a lotion, and one can buy Neo Medrol acne lotion in UK at affordable prices with discounts and coupons available in most online pharmacies.
Dosage And Direction of Medrol 4mg
One should take the medication as directed by the doctor as the dose is different for different conditions and as per the patient’s age. Medrol 4mg is the initial dose which can be extended to 60 mg and has to be taken orally, with or without food once a day. In general, the lowest dose possible should be used for the shortest duration of time. The most usual initial dose of Medrol 4 mg tablet can be adjusted to other useful doses depending on the doctor’s decision based on the patient’s response to the drug.
One should take the following precautions before taking the drug:
1. The doctor should be informed of any known allergic reactions to the drug or its ingredients.
2. The doctor should be told of the patient’s medical history before Medrol therapy.
3. One should avoid driving and operating machinery as they will be at high risk of developing dizziness or drowsiness in the process, thereby endangering oneself.
4. The medication increases the risks of getting an infection as it masks the symptoms of the infection. The patient should ensure they maintain hygiene while taking Medrol.
5. The doctor should be informed of the drug use before any surgery or dental operation.
6. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should use the medication cautiously.
Medrol 4mg tablet is contraindicated to people with the following conditions:
· Active, untreated, or inactive tuberculosis
· High levels of cholesterols
· Low potassium levels in the blood
· Psychotic disorder
· High blood pressure
· Chronic heart failure
· Abnormal liver functions
· Untreated systemic fungal infection
· Allergic reactions
· Weak bones disorders
· Wide-angle glaucoma, among others.
· The patient should inform the doctor if they have any of the above or other conditions before taking the medication.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects of Medrol 15 mg are as follows:
· Blurred vision
· Chest pain
· Dark urine
· Eye pain
· Irregular heartbeat
· Seizures, among others
The Medrol Dosepak interaction with other drugs may lead to fatal side effects. The patient should, therefore, write a list of all the medicines they take or are likely to take while under the medication and share it with the doctor.
Missing a dose may sometimes happen un-intentionally. The patient should take the missed dose as soon as they remember, provided that it is still not the time for the next dose. However, if it is almost a few hours to the next dose, they should skip the missed dose and proceed with the next dose as directed by the doctor.
Sometimes one may take more than the recommended dose accidentally. In such situations, they should call the doctor for assistance and directions when they manifest signs of an overdose such as trouble breathing and passing out.
Medrol 4mg tablet should be stored at room temperature where there is no direct sunlight, excessive heat, and moisture. The drug should also be kept away from children and pets’ reach.
When one finishes their therapy, any unused or expired drugs should be disposed of in the right way to ensure safety.